- Must reach age 13 by date of pageant
and be no older than 24 by year end unless special circumstances
warrant age exception.
- Must be a single (never married) female resident of Northern
- Must be in attendance in a secondary school program and
or graduated from.
- Must be of good moral character and personality.
- Must be willing, interested and focused in participation
in this event, in representing the area in which you reside
and promoting yourself, your community and Northern Ontario.
- All applicants will be considered. If you are interested
in representing the area in which you reside, you are eligible
to participate after a telephone interview and review by
- Contestants must reside, attend school or own family property
in the area in which they wish to represent.