Nichelle Thomson NOFCC Ambassador Award (Highest Fundraiser for Charity)
- Best in Evening Gown (Preliminary Show)
- AKFIT Fitness Award
- Beauty with a Purpose: Contestants will prepare a resume of all volunteer, community and or school involvement or any information that they feel has contributed to their dedication to the betterment of others.
- 4th, 3rd, 2nd, 1st RunnerUps
- Miss North Ontario Regional Canada
- Essence Award: Contestants will share a personal story of inspiration, success or hopes and dreams with each other and they will then vote for their favourite presentation.
Marking for contestants judging will be as follows:
- Preliminary Night Formal Wear 10%
- Personal Interview with Judges 40%
- Beauty with a Purpose 20%
- Scholastic Testing 20%
- Final Night Opening Number 10%
- Public Speaking 20%
- Pre-Pageant Participation and Co-operation 10%
- Final Night Gown 10%
Miss North Ontario Regional Canada Pageant Judges are carefully selected from various walks of life. They will be well-respected individuals of their community who are professionals in every aspect, thereby making the pageant experience a comfortable and educational one for the contestants.